QDirect.SCAN, RSA’s Scan to Print Center™ solution, streamlines the process for sending hardcopy originals to a print center for centralized production.
Users spend less time making copies and more time making your enterprise successful.
[Tweet “Cost effective scan to print connects teachers to print centers”]
- Hardcopy documents are scanned at the Multi-Function Printer (MFP).
- The user selects ticketing choices using a friendly touchscreen interface on the MFP.
- The scanned job and electronic ticket are sent to the Print Center.
- QDirect can confirm the user’s account has sufficient credit to print the job.
- A confirmation page is printed directly at the user’s MFP.
- Jobs can be automatically printed, without any operator intervention or can be batched and released by finishing requirements, priority, or delivery location to facilitate courier delivery.
- Ticketing is never re-keyed at the Print Center, eliminating touches and mistakes.
- Add WebCRD to deliver a complete electronic and hardcopy job submission, management, reprint, and accounting solution.