What’s Happenin’ in the imaging industry? Here’s a list of the top 10 articles people clicked on in November 2020 on this website.
- HP Disrupts Print Industry; Staples First To Offer – 4,067 Page Views
- Sharp Completes Acquisition of NEC America Displays – 3,167 Page Views
- Kyocera Acquires California Company – 2,259 Page Views
- CDS Acquires In NJ – 1,543 Page Views
- Carl Icahn Boosts Xerox Stake to Over 14% – 1,515 Page Views
- Toshiba’s Scott Maccabe Hands Off Some President and CEO Duties – 1,336 Page Views
- Ricoh President and CEO Named Most Admired – 1,301 Page Views
- Fuji Xerox Announces Asia Pacific Operations Will Change to Fujifilm Brand – 1,235 Page Views
- Kyocera Names VP Marketing – 1,044 Page Views
- What’s Happenin With Toshiba’s New A4 Color MFPs – 1,003 Page Views
SOURCE Industry Analysts Inc.