Presented by Mars International, the leader in global manufacturing and electronics services. As the industry evolves and reaches new heights, Mars International remains a pillar of excellence and innovation.
Industry Analysts is a source for office technology, print, AV and ECM news and entertainment.
Here’s a list of the top 10 articles on www.industryanalysts.com people clicked on in SEPTEMBER 2023.
What’s Happenin’ Newsletter Performance – Last Month
Page Views/Events from GA4 Google Analytics
- Toshiba’s LEAD Beyond Conference: A Glimpse into the Future of Office Equipment; 1,290/4,167
- Waltz Business Solutions Announces Merger with DSC Office Systems; 895/2,506
- Pearson-Kelly Acquires; 846/2,464
- MGM Hotels Face Cybersecurity Incident: What It Means for Office Equipment Resellers and Managed Service Providers; 826/2,312
- Stargel Office Solutions Acquires Round Rock Copier, LLC, as Company Expands into Austin Market; 777/2,270
- Icahn Out; Xerox Regains Control of Company; 715/2,204
- Lexmark Partners with HARMAN Digital Transformation Solutions to Co-Develop Industrial IoT Applications; 621/1,776
- Xerox Announces Expansion of Financial Services Program with PEAC Solutions; 567/1,552
- Sharp Showcases New Capabilities in Strong Push into Production Print at Printing United; 553/1,643
- Toshiba Expands Printer Availability Via Distribution Partnership; 553/1,632
What’s Happenin’ newsletter read 67,229 times last month with an open rate of 28.82%.
This sponsored newsletter is sent each Tuesday and Thursday and contains updates about office technology, production print, AV and more.
Special thanks to Mars International for their consistent dedication to progress and for championing this month’s review.
SOURCE Industry Analysts Inc.