Applied Imaging Announces Name Change to Applied Innovation￼
New Name Reflects Pragmatic, Future-Focused Approach to Business Technology
Grand Rapids, MI, June 29, 2022, — Applied Imaging, a Grand Rapids-based technology company, today announced a new name: Applied Innovation. The new name better reflects the full suite of technology, automation and imaging services offered by the company.
“As Applied has grown, our customers have turned to us for more advanced technology and automation solutions for their business,” said John Lowery, President and CEO of Applied Innovation, “The new name, Applied Innovation, means more: more practical solutions, more above-and-beyond service, and more forward-looking technology to help our clients drive their businesses to the next level.”
For more than three decades, Applied has provided clients with products and technology for printing and copiers. Today, the company serves over 11,300+ clients in Florida, Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio, delivering:
- Technology: on-premise, cloud and hybrid managed IT, security, business continuity, hardware and infrastructure, voice and carrier services
- Automation: document workflow, robotic process automation (RPA) and scanning
- Imaging: copiers and printers (including specialty printers), managed print services, print security, and shredding
- Specialty: medical waste handling for healthcare organizations.
Along with the name change, a new logo, brand identity, website, and social media handles are launching.
- Facebook: @innovationapplied
- Instagram: @innovationapplied
- TikTok: @innovationapplied
- LinkedIn: @appliedinnovation
- Twitter: @applied_innov8
Click around our new website to further explore our brand and solutions.
With over 35 years of expertise, Applied Innovation provides imaging, technology, and automation services to businesses, healthcare organizations, educational institutions, and manufacturing operations. Our goal, to improve our clients’ businesses and the lives of the people working within them, is measured by our 98.8% client retention rate. Applied Innovation locations in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio and Florida are home to over 500 team members, our world-class technology partnerships and a unique Customer Loyalty Center.