DataMaster Labs Issues 5-Star Certificate to Toshiba e-STUDIO 2505AC
Here are some of the things they liked about the MFP
- High-performance machine: good results in terms of productivity, simultaneous scanning and printing; very short RIP time
- Feeder / scan functions among the fastest on the market (up to 240 ipm)
- Very good print quality, especially small characters in black onto white (best in market segment)
- Large and easy-to-use touch-screen interface. Neat feature for saving the setup of complex jobs (scan, copy) in a single click
- Scan: preview function + thumbnail scrolling allow easy and efficient sorting of documents scanned on the machine
- Onboard OCR can scan towards MS.Office, PDF / A, PDF text relatively quickly
- Copy interface is easy to use: 8 strokes for an A4R booklet
- Toner cartridge lifetime is very long
- Internal staple finisher gives a very clean result
- Option in copy and print modes to print onto the back of a (rear) cover page during single-sided printing.
About DataMaster Lab
A truly independent lab – DataMaster derives no revenue from issuing these certificates. They are located in Brittany, Celtic France.
Check out DataMaster Labs’ results and printer comparison tools on Printer-Benchmark.com.