Industry Analysts is a news source for office technology, print, AV and ECM. Here’s a list of the top 10 articles on www.industryanalysts.com people clicked on in November 2021.
91,428 Page Views
25,658 Individual Website Visitors
- What’s Happenin’ with Konica Minolta’s Toner and Supply Chain Situations?; 4,857 Page Views
- What’s Happenin’ with Ricoh? Dealer Programs and Supply Chain Update with VP Jim Coriddi; 3,104 Page Views
- Access Systems Acquires J&S Electronic Business Systems in Burlington, IA; 2,741 Page Views
- Industry Mourns Patriots Pack Rider Mike “Lone Star” Christenson; 1,867 Page Views
- Konica Minolta Announces New SVP, CIO; 1,523 Page Views
- Americom Imaging Systems Acquires in MO; 1,478 Page Views
- Sharp CEO Discusses Supply Chain, Global Pandemic, and 2022; 1,235 Page Views
- Novatech Expands in Virginia; 1,157 Page Views
- Konica Minolta US Addresses Toner Factory Fire; 1,152 Page Views
- Law Offices of Gary R. Carlin APC Files International Class Action Against Datto; 1,085 Page Views
What’s Happenin’ Newsletter Performance – Last Month
What’s Happenin’ newsletter read 50,128 times last month.
This sponsored newsletter is sent each Tuesday and Thursday and contains news about office technology, production print, AV and more.
Contact email@example.com to find out how you can get your news into our feed.
SOURCE Industry Analysts Inc.