Rochester, NY, October 26, 2020 Rochester Software Associates (RSA), provider of production print workflow software solutions for in-plant print centers, commercial printers and PSPs announces the preview of a new release of RSA’s QDirect™ output management production workflow software during the PRINTING United Digital Experience. PRINTING United will be held online October 26 – November 12, 2020. This release will benefit printers of all types with these new capabilities:
- Increased options for any size or type of print shop to easily create and produce personalized mail pieces with expanded variable data (VDP) solutions, including RSA’s own ImpactVDP™ browser-based template design and ordering software, and mail list processing software integration.
- Management of the shop’s output from any PC, tablet, mobile device or even a printer’s control panel that supports web browsing, using the fully responsive next generation lite web client.
- For more advanced customers, end users can develop and customize their own rules-based routing using the QDirect client.
Product Manager, Anthony Leccese stated, “Scheduled for availability in early 2021, this release opens new revenue streams and increases productivity and workflow efficiency for print providers of all types (commercial printers, in-plant print centers, etc.). Enhancements and new capabilities range from simplifying personalized mailings and automating Variable Data Print (VDP) production, to the ability to manage the shop’s output remotely or on-the-go via a new Web client, and for more advanced shops, the addition of powerful end user scripting to enhance routing rules processing.”
See live preview demonstrations of the new release by:
- Scheduling a personalized review
- Registering for a session of our “What’s New” demo day on November 11, 2020
- Chatting with RSA in our online boothdaily during the PRINTING United Digital Experience from 10am-2pm ET, October 26 – November 12, 2020.
Learn more about the new QDirect software release, register for a demo day session, or schedule a personalized preview at: https://www.rocsoft.com/printing-united/.
RSA’s workflow solutions are available through RSA’s partners, including Canon, Kodak, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, Toshiba, and Xerox. For more information, visit RSA at: https://www.rocsoft.com.
Rochester Software Associates (RSA) provides prepress, transform, output management, and web to print software solutions to support digital production print workflows. For over 30 years, our enterprise customers have used RSA solutions to turn printing into productivity™, automating their print centers and seamlessly converging printing from the data center, in-plant, and distributed enterprise print environments.
Products like WebCRD™, the leading Web to print software provider for in-plants, QDirect™ Output Manager, and ReadyPrint™ prepress software maximize employee productivity and corporate profitability, boosting operating efficiency, increasing print volume without increasing staff, and delighting customers with better turnaround times and 24/7 access.
For more information, visit https://www.rocsoft.com.
©2020 Rochester Software Associates, Inc. WebCRD, QDirect, ReadyPrint, ImpactVDP and Customer Success Assurance and Turn Printing into Productivity are trademarks of RSA.
SOURCE Rochester Software Associates