Week in Review: Top 5 Stories in the Office Equipment World
Mars International is a re-marketer of high quality, pre-owned copiers. Our extensive inventory comes from our strong relationships with some of the world’s largest leasing companies. With a thorough quality control and equipment handling process, our technicians check for completeness and functionality.
- Xerox Holdings Corporation has sold its operations in Russia to local management.: Xerox Holdings Corporation has sold its operations in Russia to local management.
- Ricoh Wins OpenText Award: Ricoh Canada Inc. has been awarded the OpenText 2023 Partner of the Year Award for its exceptional performance in delivering innovative solutions and services that help customers achieve their digital transformation goals 3.
- Icahn Out; Xerox Regains Control of Company: Carl Icahn has resigned from his position as a member of the board of directors of Xerox Holdings Corporation, and Xerox has regained control of the company.
- Konica Minolta Again Named a Leader in Worldwide Print Transformation by IDC MarketScape: Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. has been named a leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Print Transformation 2023 Vendor Assessment.
- Canon Announces New Addition to its Highly Successful Production Color Inkjet Portfolio with varioPRINT iX1700: Canon U.S.A., Inc. has announced the addition of the varioPRINT iX1700 to its highly successful production color inkjet portfolio .
Presented by Mars International, the leader in global manufacturing and electronics services. As the industry evolves and reaches new heights, Mars International remains a pillar of excellence and innovation.