This page is sponsored by Mars International
The previous week was eventful for the office equipment reselling industry. Here are the top 5 developments that attracted the most reader attention:
- Valsoft Acquires Nexera: Montreal-based Valsoft Corporation, which specializes in acquiring and developing vertical market software businesses, announced the acquisition of Nexera. Nexera is recognized for providing its customers with precise, comparative copier/printer device data and benchmarks. The acquisition strengthens Valsoft’s presence in the vertical market software business.
- Clover Imaging Group Rebrands: Chicago-based Clover Imaging Group has rebranded itself as Clover Environmental Solutions. This change reflects the company’s growth strategy to extend its services beyond imaging, to include a broader range of sustainable lifecycle management services and solutions.
- Canon and Amazon File Joint Lawsuit: Canon U.S.A., Inc., its parent company Canon Inc. of Japan, and Amazon.com, Inc. along with Amazon.com Services LLC, jointly filed a trademark infringement lawsuit. They targeted 29 selling accounts on Amazon which allegedly infringed Canon’s trademark rights by selling camera batteries and chargers.
- Novatech Appoints New Director of Cybersecurity Services: Novatech, a managed IT services provider, announced the appointment of seasoned cybersecurity expert, Juan Velasquez, as their new Director of Security Services. In this role, Velasquez will formalize the operating structure of Novatech’s cybersecurity practice, ensuring regulatory compliance and data security for its customers.
- HP Inc. Appoints Chief Diversity Officer: HP Inc. appointed industry leader Glenn Williams as its Chief Diversity Officer. Williams will be responsible for leading HP’s global diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy. His role will involve directing key investments and programs to drive positive global impact, and help achieve HP’s ambitious diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
These developments reflect strategic growth, increasing focus on sustainability and cybersecurity, and a commitment to diversity and inclusion in the office equipment reselling industry.
SOURCE Industry Analysts Inc.
This page sponsored by Mars International
Models in Stock
Or Contact Mike Sadoski! email@example.com