Workflow Automation’s Role in Post-COVID Recovery Webinar
- The changes COVID-19 has brought to the in-plants’ workflows, product mixes and procedures.
- The new services these in-plants added to remain valuable even as demand falls.
- How automation and workflow software helps in-plants cope during the pandemic and positions them for recovery
- Which workflow products have proven essential in a time of social distancing
- How COVID has permanently changed these operations
- Bonus download: Tips for surviving the pandemic and recovering.
SOURCE Rochester Software Associates