Flex Technology Group hosted the FTG 2023 Leaders Kick-Off Meeting to celebrate the accomplishments of 2022 and set the stage for how their incredible people will break records in the upcoming year as a company that’s truly built and fueled by its people.
Mesa, AZ (February 10, 2023) – Flex Technology Group (FTG) hosted their 2023 FTG Leaders Kick-Off Meeting at the Westin South Coast Plaza in Southern California, where leaders and key players from across the country joined to celebrate the achievements of the previous year and strategize for what’s to come in 2023.
“Our people – our team members – are the ones responsible for building this incredible company. They’re the ones that drive phenomenal results each day, regardless of external factors, and they’re the reason that FTG achieved a record-breaking year in 2022,” said Frank Gaspari, CEO of Flex Technology Group. “I’m extremely proud to recognize that our people and the culture we’ve built together is what will continue to fuel our organic growth and incredible future.”
The 2022 FTG Leadership Kickoff Meeting concluded by announcing the top three FTG internal group performances of 2022:
- The FlexTG OG Team (consisting of FlexPrint, ProCopy, and Action Imaging Group) was once again the proud recipient of the 2022 FTG Chairman’s Cup. The team had impressive growth in 2022, contributing about 1/3 of FTG’s earnings. The celebrated Tiffany’s cup will be headed back to the FlexTG OG team’s corporate headquarters in Mesa, Arizona.
- FTG Southern California (consisting of CBE Office Solutions, Century Business Services, and CopyLink) was also honored with the prestigious President’s Cup for the second consecutive year in recognition of the team’s truly outstanding performance. The FTG Southern California team continues to improve year after year since their partnership with FTG, with their best performance to date in 2022. The company’s equipment revenue grew an amazing 29%, despite global supply chain issues.
- FTG Northern California (consisting of Caltronics, Shamrock Office Solutions, and Ultrex) received the Founders Cup. This award is given to the FTG company that has had the most consistent performance, contribution, and continual margin improvements since joining the FTG family.
In addition to these FTG company acknowledgments, 6 remarkable sales representatives and 23 incredible MVPs from across the country were recognized for their outstanding efforts in helping FTG outperform in 2022.
Presidents accept awards for top 3 internal group performances of 2022 (left to right):
Frank Gaspari, CEO of Flex Technology Group
Dan Reilly, Group President for FTG Northern California, recipient of the Founder’s Cup
Tarek Hafiz, Group President for FTG Southern California, recipient of the President’s Cup
Corey Rivard, Group President for FlexTG OG, recipient of the Chairman’s Cup
Congratulations again to our reps of the year (ROYs) for the outstanding performances in 2022:
Senior Account Executives of the Year
- Matt Charbonneau, Flo-Tech
- Steve Riley, FlexPrint
Account Executives of the Year
- Zachary Piccoline, Flo-Tech
- Dominick D’Agata, FlexPrint
Rookie Reps of the Year
- Nick Gerardi, Flo-Tech
- Patrick Healy, FlexPrint
About Flex Technology Group
Flex Technology Group provides customized office technology solutions for national and leading-edge regional companies. The company focuses on print, document management, document production, and managed IT solutions, representing industry-leading suppliers such as Canon, Ricoh, Konica Minolta, HP, Lexmark, and various software solutions. FTG services over 35,000 customers nationally. For additional information on FTG, please visit www.flextg.com.