Acquisitions, Expansion and Taking Care of Business; here are DEX Imaging’s Top Stories on this website for 2021.
DEX Imaging is the digital document imaging division of Staples, the world’s largest business solutions provider. DEX sells and services the broadest selection of copiers, printers and data management solutions in the industry, such as Konica Minolta, Canon, Kyocera and HP. What makes DEX unique is its people, whose combined knowledge of business technologies and depth of service experience is unmatched.
Here’s a list of the top 5 DEX Imaging articles on industryanalyst.com in 2021:
- Dex Imaging Acquires 10 Konica Minolta Direct Dealer Operations; 10,123 Page Views
- Look Out 2021, DEX Posts 10 New Job Openings From Coast to Coast; 1,086 Page Views
- DEX Imaging’s Dan Doyle Jr. Inducted to the NSU Entrepreneur Hall of Fame; 903 Page Views
- DEX Imaging Facility Tour; 801 Page Views
- Top 5 Dex Articles From 2020; 709 Page Views
SOURCE Industry Analysts Inc.