Attending ITEX 2020 is the best decision you can make for your business this year. By joining us on our 20th anniversary, you’ll walk away armed with everything you need to grow your dealership and dominate your local market.
Here’s what ITEX 2020 will deliver:
- Tools to upsell your current customer base, so you can #owntheoffice
- Sales and Marketing Tactics on how to acquire Net New Business
- The latest, most lucrative industry offerings
- Vendor-agnostic education sessions and panel discussions on MPS, Cloud, Managed IT, Security & more
- Education for every member of your team – Dealer Principals, Sales and Service Managers
- Over 100 industry-leading vendors to form new partnerships
ITEX 2020 Sessions and Panel Discussions Include:
- Learn how to acquire Net New Business and Upsell your Customer Base
- Dealer Panel: How to Overcome Barriers Preventing You From Generating Revenue with Content Services
- The Case for Moving to a Flat Rate Model and the Options for Rockin’ It
- Toner Beware! Business Ink is Closing In and Dealers are Loving It
- Cyber Resiliency Workshop by the U.S. Homeland Security
- Smart Office Dealer Panel & Advisory Council
- And more!
Conference Pass: $299 (Save $100!)
Includes full access to the exhibitor’s floor, 20+ vendor-neutral breakout sessions, keynote luncheon, and more. Register now.
Certificate Pass: $399 (Save $100!)
Includes all Conference Pass features + CompTIA certificate course in IT Security ($2,500 value). Register now.
Diamond Sponsor:Static Control
Platinum Sponsors: DocuWare, ECi, ecoprintQ, Epson, Evolved Office, Ink-Tank
Gold Sponsors: Advantage Channels, Barracuda, KOFAX, NEXERA
Collocated Events: AgentDealer, ecoprintQ, Evolved Office, Pros Elite Group
Partnerships with: Actionable Intelligence, ChannelPro, CompTIA, ENX Magazine, imageSource, Industry Analysts, The Imaging Channel, Keypoint Intelligence
Book Your Roomby March 20th to Guarantee Our Special Rate at the Host Hotel, The Gaylord Palms Resort!