Cardworks, a provider of large format retail POP solutions, packaging and signage to local industries in the South East London area, was looking to grow their business while leveraging their existing equipment and skilled personnel in design and finishing.
THE MEMJET-POWERED SOLUTION
Cardworks chose the Memjet-powered RTI Vortex 4200 for its unique combination of speed, print quality and cost effectiveness.
- More cost-effective production for short run POP jobs.
- Jobs from 100-500 can be printed in-house on the Vortex without out-sourcing to a Litho press.
- Out-source printing that used to take at least two days for artwork, plates and printing, can now be done in-house in less than one hour on the Vortex.
- Proofs printed on the Vortex are exactly as in production, so turn-around is immediate.
- Saving in media cost is roughly about 1⁄2 on the Vortex vs. an out-source press for a print job of 500.
- Speed of production is over 1000 sqm/hour vs.their 2 sqm/hour UV flatbed digital press.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
“ Based on our experience we’d recommend the Vortex. I believe we’re showing the way ahead with poster and POS production, and we are still finding new areas of business with it.” — Bob Garrett :: Director, Cardworks