This page sponsored by Mars International
- Kodak Acquires Graphic Systems Services Inc. (GSS): The company is broadening its control over the supply chain for inkjet press components, following the acquisition of GSS, a major provider of web inkjet press transport systems and related components and engineering services. This move is part of Kodak’s continuous investment in digital printing technology and will offer extra engineering expertise to broaden its burgeoning portfolio of inkjet presses.
- SGT Capital Acquires Elatec: The private equity firm SGT Capital has acquired Elatec, a top international developer and provider of secure access management solutions that form an essential part of their customers’ physical and digital security infrastructure. Elatec combines secure physical and cyber access solutions for Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure, Smart City, Smart Building, Smart Office, and Operator Access into an integrated IoT and SaaS platform. Based in Germany, Elatec serves over 110 countries, boasting more than 150 employees worldwide.
- Ricoh and Toshiba to Consolidate Office Equipment Manufacturing Operations into New Company: As per Nippon.com, Ricoh Co. and Toshiba Corp. are planning to consolidate their office equipment manufacturing operations into a new company in 2024. The move comes as the office equipment market, predominantly dominated by Japanese manufacturers, is experiencing a decline due to digitalization and the COVID-19 pandemic, prompting a shift towards paperless operations.
- Lexmark Announces Executive Leadership Changes: Global imaging and IoT solutions leader, Lexmark, has announced leadership changes. Tonya Jackson is now the senior vice president and chief people officer, with Billy Spears succeeding Jackson as the senior vice president and chief product delivery officer. Both will report directly to President and CEO Allen Waugerman.
- Standley Systems Acquires Verity Group: Standley Systems, a leading managed technology services provider, has announced the acquisition of Verity Group, a technology solutions provider based in Dallas. As of June 1, 2023, the acquisition will significantly expand Standley Systems’ resources in North Texas and bolster its ability to serve clients in the region.
SOURCE Industry Analysts Inc.
Mars International is a re-marketer of high quality, pre-owned copiers. Our extensive inventory comes from our strong relationships with some of the world’s largest leasing companies. With a thorough quality control and equipment handling process, our technicians check for completeness and functionality.
Or Contact Mike Sadoski! firstname.lastname@example.org