The following appears on monitordaily.com
HPS Asset Value Funds, which is managed by HPS Investment Partners, a credit investment firm with more than $75 billion of assets under management, appointed William “Bill” Stephenson and Thomas Lyle CEO and COO, respectively, for the funds’ global leasing platforms.
The platforms include PEAC UK and PEAC Europe, both of which are B2B lenders focused on supporting small and mid-size enterprises, as well as the soon to be acquired Marlin Business Services, a lender specializing in providing financing to small companies.
SOURCE Monitor Daily
Mars International Update
LARGEST BUYER OF PRE-OWNED COPIERS
- Buying all brands of A3, production, and wide format devices
- Over 500 models on our buy list
- No purchase too large or too small
- Prompt pick up and payment
- Special projects/large take outs/RFP assistance
- Pick up from dealer or customer site
- Data removal service (certificate available upon request)
- Combine with lease return shipping and no-value units for recycling to save $’s