Pittsburgh, (July 18, 2023)–eProductivity Software (ePS), a leading global technology provider for packaging and print industries, is proud to announce its participation in the highly anticipated Labelexpo Europe 2023, September 11 – 14 in Brussels, Belgium. The company will showcase the latest portfolio innovations purpose-built for the packaging industry, including labels and flexible packaging. In addition, attendees will be able to learn more about the much-anticipated integration between ePS Radius® ERP and HP Indigo. The coming together of these two industry leaders empowers packaging converters around the globe to innovate, drive profits, and swiftly adapt to changing market conditions.
HP Indigo integration: ePS will demonstrate the advanced integration between its Packaging Suite and HP Indigo PrintOS, which fully automates the process from order receipt through job estimating, planning, prepress, and scheduling. And with an integrated data collection system, real-time visibility, and full traceability for any job on HP Indigo presses is now possible.
“The integration between HP Indigo and ePS enables our joint customers to get real-time status updates of their jobs and presses right into their ERP” said Gershon Alon, Head of Solutions, HP Indigo. “This type of information allows customers to dynamically plan their production, make better use of their presses and in the end of the day – a higher return on their investment.”
Attendees of the expo can also view the latest innovations in the ePS Packaging Suite, which offers an end-to-end, enterprise-wide software ecosystem that is purpose-built for label and flexible packaging production, especially those with multiple products and plants. The ePS Packaging Suite, built upon a thirty-year industry foundation, continues to evolve—providing customers with the future-ready technology they need to remain competitive and navigate successfully through ever changing market conditions.
Tom Wiewiora, Director of Technology at Mastertag (an Avery company) said, “ePS is one of the best software vendors I have worked with over my career. With traditional ERP systems, you are alone in a sea of customers in multiple industries, but ePS has built their products and services to fit our industry, so they understand us.”
In addition to viewing the latest innovations in the ePS Packaging Suite as a resilient end-to-end ecosystem, attendees can get demonstrations of ePS industry point solutions that empower packaging converters with generic or homegrown ERPs with industry-specific capabilities to run a more efficient and profitable business.
- eFlow Enterprise Service Bus ties all the Packaging Suite together along with Third party software has been revolutionised with the new ePS Automator capability. ePS Automator is a Business Process Automation Engine that watches for specific events that trigger an automated action, providing business specific workflow orchestration, third party integration, event notification, and workflow and system monitoring to making dramatic improvements in optimizing workflows across the enterprise while providing actionable insight notifications to users to drive improved business performance and customer satisfaction.
- PrintFlow 4D is the latest evolution of ePS award-winning Intelligent Scheduling platform, an entirely web-based application using advanced rules technology to continually optimize production scheduling up to 20x faster than existing solutions, improving productivity, reducing costs, maximizing asset utilization, and increase profits.
- Business Intelligence (BI): featuring advanced analytics tools that provide real-time insights into your business and production performance, enabling companies to make data-driven decisions and optimize their processes for maximum efficiency.
- iQuote: Streamline complex quote requests and large bid packages to provide fully costed and precise estimates for hundreds of products in seconds, and ensure all orders are manufactured efficiently with advanced production planning. iQuote utilizes sophisticated planning logic to take simple product definition and automatically run hundreds or even thousands of possible production routes, even across multi plants to determine the optimal point of manufacture and create full engineering plans for each unique product and version.
- Auto-Count® 4D (AC4D): Collect and analyze shop floor data in real-time to enable informed, data-driven decision making anytime, anywhere, and from any device all while having full traceability.
Rounding out the ePS Packaging Suite technology to be showcased is the state-of-the-art ePS Radius ERP: With its newly redesigned modern user experience and intuitive HTML5 UI/UX, Radius ERP can significantly improve estimating, quoting, production planning, scheduling, raw materials, finished goods, and waste management. With multi-company, multi-plant, multi-currency, and multi-language environments, from start to finish.
ePS will also unveil its recently acquired Tharstern SMB Cloud ERP solution, designed specifically for small and mid-sized Label Converters, further solidifying its position as the go-to software solutions provider across the packaging industry.
To learn more about how ePS software solutions can help your business improve product traceability, reduce costs, and increase profits visit eProductivity Software in Hall 5, Stand D21, at Labelexpo Europe 2023. You can also visit http://www.epackagingsw.com to learn more about all of ePS’ innovative packaging technologies.
VP, Global Marketing
Empowering Packaging and Print