Konica Minolta has announced an upgrade to its AccurioPro Flux software that will enhance workflow automation and provide new label business opportunities for customers. Version 9 benefits all three modules in its AccurioPro Flux suite of digital solutions for professional printing – Essential, Premium and Ultimate.
The cost-effective AccurioPro Flux Version 9 will help customers to rethink workflows, as part of Konica Minolta’s ongoing commitment to continue developing market-shaping innovations with advanced functionality to help customers’ businesses to grow. New features of Konica Minolta’s AccurioPro Flux Version 9 upgrade include:
- Greater personalisation by adding Variable Data Printing (VDP) content from Comma Separate Values (CSV) files. Flyers, tickets, postcards and mailings become fast, simple and more straightforward with this new function.
- An ability to add images to page content at the last moment. There is no longer a need to create a new file, the operator can make the changes conveniently in AccurioPro Flux.
- Improved interaction with offline finishing. Colour definitions, background colour, QR codes and Register marks are all made simpler.
- A new option – Flux Label Impose – provides an automated label workflow for the Konica Minolta label printers and a convenient way to personalise labels. Valuable savings on label substrates, the ability to saving imposition templates and enhanced VDP content from CSV files as text, barcode and QR code are all among the benefits.
- A new exclusive feature for AccurioPro Flux Ultimate is a redesigned login page that enables individual content and the ability to create an online shop.
- Flux Essential has new options – Flux Multi Seat and Flux Preflight Pro – and access is now available from another PC or Mac.
AccurioPro Flux includes a centralised point of control and management, automated workflow processing, colour management, seamless integration of different printing technologies and full connectivity of all Konica Minolta printing systems. Users `include Print Service Providers (PSPs) and Central Reprographic Departments (CRDs), in-house print shops of public organisations, universities and corporations. The modules can be purchased individually or upgraded when required.
“This latest AccurioPro Flux upgrade provides another opportunity for our customers to rethink workflows and creativity,” said Achim Ricks, Production Printing Applications Manager, Konica Minolta Business Solutions Europe. “Version 9 offers further functionality as well as several new attractive options – enhancing the workflow of our customers and providing new business opportunities for label printing.”
“As a leader in print transformation, this is another example of how we are setting set new standards in delivering creative rethinks with multi-channel marketing communications. It is also part of a digital transformation, as we continue to grow our presence in production printing markets in a fast-moving world.”
SOURCE Konica Minolta