Here we are at the end of another year and it’s time to take a look back on the top news stories.
Posts appearing on this page were the most clicked pieces I ran this year, which is the determining factor for what you see on this page.
Throughout the month of December, we will continue to run down the most popular articles we’ve published this year month by month until we get to the end of the year, at which point we’ll do an overall list.
Good or bad, it’s all here.
Total Page Views: 118,414
10. Hilyard’s Business Solutions Acquired Automated Copy Systems (1,678 Page Views)
9. Backed by Foxconn, Sharp returns to PCs with Toshiba Unit Purchase (1,684 Page Views)
8. Xerox CEO: We’re In ‘Continued Communications With Fuji’ (1,738 Page Views)
6. Ricoh To Acquire Cloud-Based Billing Management Company (1,946 Page Views)
5. Marco Acquires In Illinois! (2,205 Page Views)
4. Xerox cuts 900 jobs in Q3, Tightens Severance (2,387 Page Views)
3. Canon Introduces New Business Inkjet Multifunction Printer Series (2,395 Page Views)
2. What’s Happenin’ at Xerox – 2018 Analyst Meeting (2,654 Page Views)
1. Ricoh To Acquire Industrial Printer Manufacturer (3,477 Page Views)