Here we are at the end of another year and it’s time to take a look back on the top news stories.
Posts appearing on this page were the most clicked pieces I ran this year, which is the determining factor for what you see on this page.
Throughout the month of December, we will continue to run down the most popular articles we’ve published this year month by month until we get to the end of the year, at which point we’ll do an overall list.
Good or bad, it’s all here.
Total Page Views: 129,837
10. Visual Edge Technology, Inc. Acquires Mercury Document Imaging Co., Inc. (1,604 Page Views)
9. Sharp Introduces Desktop Printers (1,716 Page Views)
8. Visual Edge Acquires In Massachusetts (1,746 Page Views)
7. DATA BREACH! Nuance Issue Affects Thousands (1,782 Page Views)
6. FlexPrint Acquires, Expands Into Great Lakes Region (1,797 Page Views)
5. Foxconn Announces $100 Million Gift to UW-Madison to Establish New Research Enterprise (1,822 Page Views)
4. LMI Acquired! (3,410 Page Views)
3. HP Acquires Europe’s Largest Dealer! (3,614 Page Views)
2. Xerox Cuts Jobs (4,686 Page Views)
1. BREAKING NEWS Xerox’s Global Imaging President Leaves (7,534 Page Views)