Here we are at the end of another year and it’s time to take a look back on the top news stories.
Posts appearing on this page were the most clicked pieces I ran this year, which is the determining factor for what you see on this page.
Throughout the month of December, we will continue to run down the most popular articles we’ve published this year month by month until we get to the end of the year, at which point we’ll do an overall list.
Good or bad, it’s all here.
Total Page Views: 72,140
9. Xerox Icahn Deal Expires, CEO Jacobson and Board to Stay On (1,144 Page Views)
8. Carolina Wholesale Group acquires Gilpez Office Products (1,146 Page Views)
6. Canon Emerges as #1 A3 Copier/MFP U.S. Market Share Leader in 2017 (1,706 Page Views)
5. Buyout Firm Approaches Xerox for Acquisition (2,066 Page Views)
4. Platinum Equity to Acquire Pitney Bowes’ Global Production Mail Business (2,180 Page Views)
3. Konica Minolta Acquires MacProfessionals (2,204 Page Views)
2. Xerox CEO Resigns, Agreement with Icahn and Deason Reached (2,270 Page Views)
1. BREAKING NEWS: Sharp’s Doug Albregts Going to… (3,342 Page Views)