(Pompano Beach, FL) The Managed Print Services Association (MPSA) is pleased to announce that it is now accepting nominations for the Global 2016 MPSA MPS Awards. All 2016 nominations are due by May 30, 2016. Nominations will be judged by panel of MPSA leaders from a variety of backgrounds. The association plans to reveal the winners in each of 10 categories at the CompTIA ChannelCon 2016 event in Hollywood, FL in early August.
The MPSA MPS Awards were established in 2010 to honor those companies that have excelled in various areas related to managed print. Winners are recognized as leaders, innovators, and dedicated members of the managed print services community.
The 2016 Award Categories
The following ten categories of awards reflect the diversity of the managed print services industry. Each nomination form covers six areas, including the extent of the program or service, problem solved, and approaches used.
Nominees can visit the MPSA website (http://www.yourmpsa.org/awards ) to find the submission form for the appropriate award categories listed below. Once nominees have completed the submission form, they should save the document and email it to the 2016 Awards Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org by the May 30 deadline.
- Direct MPS Provider – An organization selling basic managed print services (supplies fulfilment, break/fix service, and equipment services) that is owned directly or indirectly by a manufacturer (includes branches and subsidiaries).
- Independent Managed Print Services Provider – An organization selling basic managed print services (supply fulfillment, break/fix service, and equipment services) but not owned by a manufacturer.
- End User – an organization that has a contract for the receipt of managed print services from a reseller, services provider, or manufacturer.
- Professional Services Provider – an organization with more than one full-time employee providing training, research, or consultancy.
- Software Provider – An organization that develops software for the managed print services sector, whether sales management, device management, user management, service management, or billing.
- Regional Managed Print Services Provider – A local or regional organization that provides all or any aspects of managed print services in one or more countries of the following regions; Asia Pacific, Europe/Russia, India/Middle East/Africa, and South America, whether directly or indirectly.
- Managed Print Infrastructure Provider – An organization providing the necessary component structure to MPS Services. Providers that provide MPS to end-user customers. This organization is not owned, directly or indirectly, by a manufacturer (including branches and subsidiaries).
- Direct MPS Plus Provider – An organization selling basic managed print services (supplies fulfilment, break/fix service, and equipment services) that is owned directly or indirectly by a manufacturer (includes branches and subsidiaries) and offers additional solutions around document management, document workflow, and/or business document processes.
- Independent MPS Plus Provider – An organization selling Basic managed print services (supply fulfillment, break/fix service, and equipment services), independent from a manufacturer of printer/MFP equipment or supplies and offers MPS Plus solutions such as document management, document workflow, and/or business document processes. Services and value proposition may be targeted to specific vertical markets or be horizontal in application. Sales/delivery model may be direct to end-customers and/or through channel partners. Size/scope of organization may be local, regional, or national.
- Best MPS Innovation Award – Each year we see new developments and initiatives in MPS that have the potential to redefine the way we view the industry. This award is intended to single out the individual, company, product, or process that can be genuinely hailed an innovation for the industry.
Nomination Deadline: May 30, 2016 Awards Committee Contact:
Awards Reception: August, 2016 email@example.com
The MPSA is seeking nomination for judges for the awards process. Current members of the MPSA who are interested in judging one or more award categories can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Managed Print Services Association
The Managed Print Services Association (MPSA) is an independent, not-for-profit organization that serves the MPS industry. Its focus is on the development of standards, education, and industry guidelines that unite the different segments of the industry and bring value to all those participating. For more information about benefits and memberships, visit http://yourmpsa.org/Membership.
Contact: Josie Heskje, MPSA Marketing & Communications Committee Chair