Data security is our #1 priority when recycling old electronic equipment. We practice the most stringent data sanitation processes, and we treat all equipment we service with the utmost sensitivity for data privacy — protecting your business from risk of liability (including financial, healthcare, legal and more). Whether your old office equipment is being recycled or sold, we guarantee 100% data destruction.
Our process includes:
- NIST SP 800-88 and DoD 5220.22-M compliant software to provide a secure erase at your facility or ours
- Hard drive degaussing, which can be done on-site at your office or at our facility
- Use of NSA listed Degausser Magnetic Field Verification Device to ensure completely effective degaussing
- On-site hard drive and tape shredding services at your facility
- Detailed reports with manufacturer identification from each hard drive and final destruction method
SOURCE ARCOA / Midwest Copier Exchange