What’s Happenin’ in the imaging industry? Here’s a list of the top 10 articles people clicked on in May 2020 on this website.
Based on your views, here are the month’s biggest stories. Enjoy!
- Xerox Agents and Velocity Channels Get New Boss – 2,559 Page Views
- Kyocera Reimagines Printing by Entering Inkjet Production Print Market with the TASKalfa Pro 15000c – 2,463 Page Views
- Anajet, Inc. to merge into Ricoh Printing Systems America, Inc. on June 1, 2020 – 2,203 Page Views
- Canon Authorizes Toshiba Xerox Imaging Dealer In Georgia – 2,026 Page Views
- A Chat With Jim Coriddi Of Ricoh; COVID-19, Face Masks and Dealers – 2,011 Page Views
- Konica Minolta Awarded Security Camera – Video Surveillance Contract – 1,696 Page Views
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Office Equipment from COVID-19 VIDEO ADDED – 1,366 Page Views
- Konica Minolta’s Laura Blackmer Talks COVID, Dealers And The Future – 1,311 Page Views
- How Far Would You Drive For In-N-Out Burger? Minnesota’s Steve Gau Beat You. A COVID-19 Road Trip. – 1,322 Page Views
- Clients Say, I’ll Wait Until COVID-19 is Over. And You Say What? – 1,074 Page Views
SOURCE Industry Analysts Inc.