Sharp Pro AV Training – A Chance to Win a Sharp 70″ PN-UH701 Display!
Over the next two months, Sharp will hold webinars covering a broad range of topics related to the professional AV industry for both channel and end user attendees.
Links to register for the first two weeks are now available for the following webinars, which will take place at 1 p.m., EDT on the following dates:
- April 15: The Future of Work: Windows Collaboration Display (Channel)
- April 16: 5 Key Ways to Engage Your Students in and Outside of the Classroom with Technology (End User)
- April 17: Panel Discussion: The Role of Technology in the Classroom of Tomorrow (Channel)
- April 20: Introducing Sharp’s New 4K Commercial Tuner Displays (Channel)
- April 22: Webinar Best Practices (Channel)
- April 23: Webinar and Video Conferencing Tips and Tricks (End User)
- April 24: Sign of the Times – What’s ahead for Digital Signage as America opens back up for business (Channel)
We encourage Sharp Pro AV Dealers to take charge of your professional development and sign up for a Sharp webinar today. Please stay safe and don’t hesitate to reach out to your Sharp Pro AV representatives if you have any questions.
SOURCE Sharp Electronics