What’s Happenin’ in the imaging industry? Here’s a list of the *top 10 articles people clicked on in March 2020 on this website.
Based on your views, here are the month’s biggest stories. Enjoy!
- Ricoh Sends COVID-19 Letter to Customers – 4,462 views
- KYOCERA to Acquire Japan-Based Showa Optronics Co., Ltd. to Strengthen Optical Components Business – 4,143 page views
- Ricoh Leasing Shares Acquired By Leasing Company – 3,873 page views
- Canon to Cut Ties with HP if Xerox Takes Over – 3,853 page views
- Xerox Acquires Altodigital and ITEC Connect, Expanding SMB Reach in Europe – 3,593 page views
- Canon U.S.A. Ranked #1 Market Share Position in All U.S. A3 Laser MFP Segments in 2019 – 3,059 page views
- Xerox Acquires Digitex Canada, Grows Presence in North America SMB Market – 2,930 page views
- Sharp Looking to Fill 100+ Openings – 2,667 page views
- Kyocera’s Ed Bialecki Passes – 2,367 page views
SOURCE Industry Analysts Inc.
*The actual #1 article this month was the Ricoh piece I incorrectly headlined, creating the impression that Ricoh had acquired the assets of another company when it was actually the other way around and Ricoh had sold their own shares to the other company. Because the original and since-edited headline was misleading, I did not count this article in the top 10 for March even though it technically had the most views.