New HP Color LaserJet Series with TerraJet Toner Delivers Energy Efficient, High-Performance, Scalable Printing for Hybrid Workstyles
- TerraJet toner delivers up to 27 percent reduced energy use1, up to 78 percent less plastic packaging2.
- HP Color LaserJet series delivers faster print speeds and vivid, true-to-life colors for small businesses.
- HP Color LaserJet Enterprise series has all the performance of a full-size copier in a compact footprint.
CHICAGO, March 29, 2023 – Today at the Amplify™ Partner Conference, HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) announced the new HP Color LaserJet 4200/4300 and the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise 5000/6000 and X500/X600 printing solutions for businesses of all sizes. All new HP Color LaserJet series printers are powered by HP’s next generation sustainable toner, which delivers up to 27 percent reduced energy use and up to 78 percent less plastic in the packaging. HP’s high-performance printing solutions are built to help growing businesses maximize productivity and minimize disruptions for today’s hybrid workstyles.
“Flexible work arrangements are here to stay with companies of all sizes using it as a way to attract and retain top talent. However, distributed workforce productivity is top of mind for businesses,” says Xavier Garcia, Global Head & General Manager, Office Print Hardware at HP. “The Color LaserJet 4000 series was designed for small businesses to maximize productivity with easy, reliable, and professional printing. As our customers grow, our Color LaserJet Enterprise 5000/6000 is ready to enable productivity and scale.”
Responsible Printing for a Better Planet
As part of its mission to empower customers with a better printing experience, the new HP TerraJet toner technology delivers both the most sustainable and the highest performance office printing HP has ever achieved. TerraJet is an advanced toner technology requiring 27 percent less energy when printing, up to 78 percent reduction in plastic, all while delivering sharper detail with up to 20 percent more printable colors3. HP TerraJet cartridges can have a lower carbon footprint than their predecessor products and is included in new printing solutions from small business through large enterprise.
Powering Small Businesses for Productivity
Employees’ intent to stay or leave a job is a growing issue for many organizations, which is only expected to increase as the oldest members of Generation Z enter the workforce. To attract and retain top talent, 60 percent of small businesses have implemented changes including flexible work arrangements. With these hiring trends in mind, an increasing number of small business employees are adopting hybrid workstyles. Yet, half of small businesses struggle to manage technology in a hybrid workplace. And 91 percent of small businesses still rely on printed documents to run their business.4
The new HP Color LaserJet 4200/4300 builds on the LaserJet Pro series small business customers have come to trust for years with increased efficiency and enhanced manageability. Delivered in a compact design with groundbreaking performance, the 4200/4300 series enables maximum productivity with fast, two-sided color printing and scanning. Supported by robust management tools for de-centralized devices, along with industry-leading HP Wolf Security embedded and preconfigured right out of the box, the 4200/4300 series is designed to help businesses grow and make printing easier.
Key features of the HP Color LaserJet 4200/4300:
- With 25 percent faster print speeds5, customers can empower their team with technology that enables more productivity
- HP Smart Admin Dashboard, an all-in-one printer management tool to view, control, and manage printers all from a single display
- Stand out in the market and create real impact through high quality color documents
- HP TerraJet Toner Cartridges are designed with the HP Color LaserJet Pro 4200/4300 series to help reduce the environmental impact and improve quality, compared to the previous generation:
- 27 percent reduced energy when printing6
- 28 percent less new plastic in the cartridge7
- 71 percent less plastic in cartridge packaging8
Scalable Solutions for the Reimagined Hybrid Office
As small businesses grow and printing needs become more complex, customers need printers that fit their evolving workplace, schedules, and dynamics. With a range of industry-leading solutions, HP is uniquely positioned to help small business customers scale as they reach enterprise-level needs. The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise 5000/6000 and X500/X600 are built for the reimaged office and delivers productivity and efficiency of an A3 copier at the cost of an A4 printer. With this line-up customers can customize without sacrificing power, productivity or security.
Key features of the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise 5000/6000 and X500/X600:
- Industry-first customization with configure to order paper handling, ADF, finishing options, and speed license, offering flexibility
- Designed to be a productivity and workflow hub with digital editing onto the device allowing highlighting, redacting and markups without a PC, all with the industry’s Fastest A4 color laserjet speeds9
- Faster and seamless digitization using HP EveryPage with Reverse and Retry, which increases document integrity by never missing a scanned page and reducing mis-feeds with auto-recovery
- 80% of common service events are completed in less than 5 minutes10
- World’s most secure printing11, HP Wolf Security protects, detects, and adapts to new threats
- HP TerraJet Toner Cartridges are designed with the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise 5700 series and MFP 5800 series to help reduce the environmental impact and improve quality, compared to the previous generation:
- Up to 78 percent less plastic in cartridge packaging12
- 35 percent recycled plastic content13
Information on country availability, pricing, and retail destinations vary by region. To learn more about the HP Color LaserJet 4200/4300 series, HP Color LaserJet Enterprise 5000/6000 and X500/X600, TerraJet and HP Amplify, visit our newsroom.
HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) is a global technology leader and creator of solutions that enable people to bring their ideas to life and connect to the things that matter most. Operating in more than 170 countries, HP delivers a wide range of innovative and sustainable devices, services and subscriptions for personal computing, printing, 3D printing, hybrid work, gaming, and more. For more information, please visit: http://www.hp.com.
HP Media Relations