GreatAmerica Financial Services launched the office equipment industry’s first Managed IT Services peer groups with the foremost expert in Managed IT, Paul Dippell, and the team at Service Leadership, Inc.
- Group members are C-level individuals from 8-12 non-competing dealerships that vary in size and experience.
- Each group meets quarterly and is facilitated by Service Leadership. GreatAmerica subsidizes a portion of each dealer membership and meeting expenses.
- Agendas are member-driven and discussions include financial and operational benchmarking that can be used to gain comparative insights to each other and against best-in-class, and track progress.
“We were looking to figure out a more integrated approach to selling print and IT – not just one – and I wanted to surround myself with the best minds in the industry to increase our value share that comes to bear on the marketing… I know [the S-L GAMIT Peer Groups] will have a substantial impact on our business.”
– Barry Clark, President, PERRY proTECH
“I’d recommend it for any dealer. We joined because we want to learn at a faster pace how to be successful in Managed Services… We have a high level of respect for Paul Dippell just from listening to him speak, and we have always respected GreatAmerica and its leadership team. We jumped at the opportunity because we knew we were dealing with two professional groups. It’s hard not to follow and listen to Paul Dippell because we think he’s the real deal.”
– Ken Copeland, President, ASI Business Solutions
“GreatAmerica is just [pure] genius. We really don’t know anything about the business, and these guys are going to help us be successful. [So far, the sessions are] far exceeding expectations. They are very good.”
– John Lowery, President, Applied Imaging
Founded in 2001, Service Leadership has become the largest provider worldwide of financial/operational IT benchmarking and best practices to C-level peer groups. They have trained thousands of sales professionals on the key methods for rapidly accelerating their own, profitable Managed IT sales in new and existing accounts.
Paul Dippell is founder and Chief Executive Officer of Service Leadership, Inc. a leading Solution Provider consultancy firm, and publisher of the Service Leadership Index® of Solution Provider performance, the industry’s broadest and deepest operational and financial diagnostic service. Additionally, Service leadership advises leading global IT manufacturers on channel management and strategies, and SMB and mid-market customer product and services strategies.
Dippell brings more than twenty-five years of experience building, running, acquiring and integrating IT Solutions companies. Dippell is often a featured speaker at IT Solutions industry events on the topics of successful channel business model strategy and operations.