Ricoh Launches The Compact, Versatile, Smart and Scalable IM 550F Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer To Accelerate Workplace Productivity
Sydney, 27 February 2020 – Ricoh, a leading provider of smart workplace technology, has launched the IM 550F, a new compact A4 multi-function printer featuring intelligent applications ideal for medium to large workgroups in Australia that require business class image quality in a desktop multifunction printer.
The new IM 550F high end desktop device offers an impressive feature set, professional image quality and a low total cost of ownership while seamlessly connecting to the cloud. The device promotes productivity, delivers quick print speeds of up to 55 ppm and is designed to support medium workgroups of 15-30 people generating up to 16,600 pages each month.
In addition, the IM 550F is an ideal solution for medium to large workgroups with scanning speeds up to 100ipm (based on mono, duplex, @ 300 dpi) via the SPDF and fax as standard. Features include supporting the latest mobile printing applications and Locked Print functionality, whilst providing high reliability and versatility.
The super-sized 10.1 inch Smart Operation Panel simplifies operation and plays host to intuitive Smart apps, such as ID Card Copy, which automate time-consuming document processes.
Advanced controller features as well as Ricoh Smart Integration, Always Current Technology and Intelligent Support enables businesses to instantly install new applications as business requirements change.
Key features include:
- Flexible connectivity with support for Ethernet, USB 2.0 and optional Wi-Fi
- 10.1” Smart Operation Panel with new and updated User Interface and enhanced workflow
- Business class image quality with print resolutions up to true 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Standard 100 sheet Single Pass Document Feeder (SPDF) delivers best-in-class scanning productivity
- Small footprint comfortably fits on a desktop with super-quiet operation
- High productivity with new GWNX Controller
- Locked print functionality
- Standard PCL5e, PCL 6, PostScript3/PDF Direct emulation support
- Supports PC, Mac, Linux and Unix environments
- Support for heavier paper stock as well as envelope and label printing
- Ricoh Intelligent Support services and tools help customers troubleshoot and solve issues quickly and easily – including remote connect support, remote panel operation
- Web-help and How-to-Videos guide customers in carrying out simple tasks like toner replacement.
- Installation Wizard simplifies the setting up of basic device and network settings
- Print from smartphones and tablets with AirPrint®, Mopria™, Google Cloud Print™, NFC support and Ricoh Smart Device Connector
- Support for Ricoh Smart Integration platform enables customers to tailor workflow solutions for their specific needs
- RICOH Always Current Technology (ACT) v1.1 keeps device up to date with the latest features and functionality
Standard configuration includes:
• 10.1” Smart Operation Panel (G2.5)
• 500-sheet standard paper tray + 100-sheet bypass tray
• 100 Sheet SPDF
• 2 GB RAM
• 320 GB HDD (2.5-inch)
• USB2.0, USB2.0-Host, Ethernet
• Built-in support for PCL 5e, PCL 6 (XL), PostScript3 Emulation, PDF Direct Emulation
• Starter toner 10k prints
• Power Cable
• 12 Month Warranty
Sul Koralege, Assistant Product Manager, Ricoh Australia, said, “We’re delighted to offer the IM550F multifunction printer to support Australian businesses with their goals for workplace productivity, sustainability and scalability. Its suite of applications and intelligent automation are a step-change in design and will enable users to reboot their requirements for printing and scanning while reinforcing goals to provide employees with a great user experience.”
Ricoh is empowering digital workplaces using innovative technologies and services enabling individuals to work smarter. For more than 80 years, Ricoh has been driving innovation and is a leading provider of document management solutions, IT services, commercial and industrial printing, digital cameras, and industrial systems
Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ended March 2019, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,013 billion yen (approx. 18.1 billion USD). For further information, please visit www.ricoh.com <http://www.ricoh.com/>
© 2019 RICOH COMPANY, LTD. All rights reserved. All referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective company.
SOURCE Ricoh Australia