As international organizations prepare for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) deadline (25th May 2018), attendance for IDC’s Annual Security Conference 2018 is set to top previous years. Ringdale will be meeting with delegates to highlight the importance of including document processes within the organization’s IT security and compliance strategy for the GDPR. Key topics will include:
- Assessment of print security threats – Uncovering high risk areas in order to build a strategy around document security that is consistent to the organization’s IT strategy
- GDPR compliance – Critical considerations in advance of the GDPR deadline and developing a future proof strategy beyond the initial roll out phase
- FollowMe Data Loss Prevention (DLP) – Monitoring, tracking and archiving high risk information to protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and intellectual property
- Enterprise-grade mobile print security – Securing workflow for office staff, remote workers and guest users with one solution to enable printing from all PC, laptops, mobile phones and tablet devices
- Federate document security across all office locations and printer brands – Applying consistent security measures across entire printing environment, including branch or regional office locations
“This year’s IDC’s Security Conference is set to see unprecedented attendance from IT professionals with an appetite to discover how the latest innovations in document management and security can enable compliance and eliminate costly exposures to security breaches.” says Eric Crump, Director of Strategic Alliances, Ringdale.
If you have customers that do business internationally, it is likely that they will need to ensure compliance with the GDPR by 25th May 2018 or face fines of 4% of global turnover. To find out how FollowMe can help organizations secure document processes and ensure compliance contact the Ringdale Team. For more information on the IDC conference visit IDC’s Annual Security Conference web site.
To learn more about FollowMe by Ringdale, please visit www.followme.ringdale.com.
Take a fresh look at Ringdale with the FollowMe Print Interview