What’s Happenin’ in the imaging industry? Here’s a list of the top 10 articles people clicked on in December 2020 on this website.
- Donnellon McCarthy Enterprises Acquires T&I Office Equipment – 2,544 Page Views
- A New Big Bank Is Born: First Citizens Buys CIT Group To Create A $100 Billion Institution – 2,264 Page Views
- What’s Happenin’ at Konica Minolta? End of Year Interview With Rick Taylor, President and CEO – 2,036 Page Views
- Panasonic To Exit Scanner Industry – 1,917 Page Views
- Novatech, Inc. Acquires United Laser, Adding Expanded Managed Print Service Options for Customers Nationwide. – 1,780 Page Views
- ABBYY Recruits Weronika Niemczyk as Chief People Officer – 1,692 Page Views
- Commercial Printers Preview the RICOH Pro Z75 B2 Sheet-Fed inkjet Press Designed to Enable Business Growth – 1,455 Page Views
- Xerox Appoints Company Veteran Xavier Heiss as CFO – 1,239 Page Views
- Kyocera Wins Award For A4 Printers 1,139 Page Views
- Konica Minolta Welcomes New Members to Dealer Advisory Council – 1,077 Page Views
SOURCE Industry Analysts Inc.