Pacific Office Automation is proud to introduce one of our first steps in supplying the modern-day office building with equipment that speaks to the needs of organizations in 2020 and beyond. In these challenging times of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, companies both big and small must continue business to stay afloat, but that doesn’t mean safety should be skirted.
We’re proud to introduce a no-contact temperature scanning kiosk built for both employees and guests. Once set up in the entryway or at the reception desk of your office, school, hospital, or other public space, the temperature scanner will allow you to control who has access to your space after a quick face scan.
The Temperature Scanning Kiosk supports accurate face recognition and also comparison recognition when guests are wearing a mask. Other features include:
- Reads temperature in one second
- Options for setting your business’ acceptable temperature threshold
- Provides verbal warnings or success messages upon face scan
- Easily integrated with doors, gates, turnstiles, and can be placed on a stand or desktop
- Integrated and customizable email alerts
- On-the-spot, temporary badge printing
With our temperature scanner, your company will provide ease of mind by automatically reading body temperatures in seconds that can help identify illnesses and avoid the spread of viruses.
The Temperature Scanning Kiosk from Pacific Office Automation is available now, and you can find out more by reaching out via email or giving us a call at 888.896.9029.
SOURCE Pacific Office Automation