To ensure your business is making strides to protect itself from cybercrime, here are 3 tips on how to keep your business protected.
- Enforce a Strong Password Policy
Creating a strong password to avoid hackers doesn’t always seem like a big deal, but it can help your business stay protected. When creating passwords, a strong password should always include
- At least eight characters, where adding more would strengthen the password
- Include a mixture of uppercase and lower-case letters, numbers, and special characters like exclamation points
- Be changed every few months
- Never shared with anyone or left written somewhere for people to easily find/see