- $106 million of operating cash flow from continuing operations, down $242 million year-over-year and up $72 million from the second quarter
- $88 million of free cash flow, down $243 million year-over-year and up $73 million from the second quarter
- Adjusted operating margin of 7.4 percent, down 460 basis points year-over-year and up 320 basis points from the second quarter
- $1.77 billion of revenue, down 18.9 percent year-over-year or 19.7 percent in constant currency and up $302 million from the second quarter
- GAAP earnings per share (EPS) from continuing operations of $0.41 per share, down $0.27 year-over-year and up $0.30 from the second quarter, and adjusted EPS of $0.48, down $0.32 year-over-year and up $0.33 from the second quarter
NORWALK, Conn., Oct. 27, 2020 — Xerox Holdings Corporation (NYSE: XRX) announced its third-quarter 2020 financial results.
“The flexibility and financial discipline we have built in our company enabled us to increase earnings and cash flow sequentially. While we can’t reliably predict the ongoing economic impact of the pandemic, we are prepared to respond however events unfold and are committed to delivering positive cash flow and earnings in the fourth quarter. Investments in digital solutions and services are paying off as companies prepare for a more hybrid work experience that shifts seamlessly between the office and home,” said Xerox Vice Chairman and CEO John Visentin.
- Added or renewed contracts with Fortune 500 and public sector clients such as Aflac, Bell Canada, Mizuho Bank, the State of Illinois, the Texas Health and Human Services Commission, Purolator, the Union of Public Purchasing Groups in France and the Government of Bangladesh
- Grew market share in production in the region Xerox serves and grew share in entry segments in both the Americas and EMEA. Maintained the top market share position in production in the Americas and EMEA, and maintained overall market share leadership for equipment sales revenue phase of the Ocean of Things, its project to expand what scientists know about the seas
- Expanded the company’s software portfolio with the launch of DocuShare® Go, a cloud-based, SaaS content management platform focused on the small and medium-sized business that automates how users organize, share, collaborate and back up business-critical content
- Honored with several industry awards including “Best Innovation Project of the Year” by Health Tech Digital and named one of the “World’s Most Sustainably Managed Companies” by The Wall Street Journal
- Established a new diversity, inclusion and belonging roadmap, focusing on areas where Xerox can make the biggest impact within the company and society, including a partnership with A Better Chance, a nonprofit dedicated to increasing education, access and opportunity for young people of color