A Quickie with the MyQ Expert | Episode 13: Scan to cloud with MyQ Roger
The MyQ Quickie series will help you get up close and personal with the functions of our user-friendly print solution. No heavy IT slang, no hi-tech showing off. Only Rami, our laid-back MyQ Expert, and practical examples of how to process your documents daily with MyQ.
You’ve ticked off printing from cloud from your hybrid workplace checklist in the previous episode, but it’s not time to put your phone in your pocket yet – you’ll need it to digitize some hardcopy files. In today’s photography lecture, Rami shows you the secrets of mobile document capture! Maybe you still think the only way to transfer your physical documents to the digital realm leads through the two heavy-footed gatekeepers named Scanner and MFP?
Not anymore. You can easily send your docs to cloud MyQ-Roger style right from your smart device in a few clicks no matter where you are. Here’s a simple step-by-step guide:
- Start the MyQ Roger app (but you’ve already done that, at the beginning of this Quickie, right? …Right?)
- Fire up that mobile scanning workflow – either your own, or the pre-set one
- Capture the document with your ripped phone camera
- Crop the doc till your eyes are pleased
- Give it a badass filename
- Save it to the repository of your choice