No business is too small to evade a cyberattack or data breach. Look at your IT landscape from a security viewpoint to identify potential threats. This infographic points out possible entry points of cybercriminals to help make sure you have the proper security assets in place.
- All internet connected devices represent a possible entryway into your network
- IoT devices lacking the latest operating system updates are more vulnerable
- Dead or unsupported apps can serve as a potential gateway to your network
- Smartphones and tablets containing sensitive company data can be lost or stolen
- 90% of device manufacturers did not feel conf ident their devices had adequate security precautions in place.
- Outdated firewall, antivirus, and operating systems wideny our gap of vulnerability
- Weak network traffic restrictions can lead to infections from corrupt emails and websites
- Malicious software can take control of your computer and files not backed up can be lost
- 79% of companies could have prevented a breach with a software patch or configuration change.
SOURCE Sharp Electronics Corporation