By Andy Slawetsky – In a sure sign of recovery, Xerox’s second quarter saw significant year over year improvement.
While we must account for the challenging conditions face in Q2 2020, Xerox showed determination and pushed ahead in Q2 2021 with the biggest year over year revenue improvement in recent memory.
Although market conditions have improved in the last six months, a significant number of customers have still not fully returned to work, impacting the potential for continued improvement as many eventually come back to their offices more regularly.
Here are some year over year Q2 highlights –
- Sales revenues up $210 million
- Service/maintenance/rentals revenues up $118 million
- Equipment sales up 38.4%
- Post-sale revenue up 18.1%
- Entry level equipment revenue up 56.8%
- Mid-range equipment revenue up 41.5%
- High-end equipment revenue up 19.4%
It will be interesting to see if Xerox can keep the momentum, but they certainly can be commended for an outstanding quarter in comparison to last year.
SOURCE Industry Analysts Inc.