This week, June 7-11, 2021, DocuWare spotlights five companies from the United States and Canada who have been digitally transformed. The winning companies represent industry sectors including higher education, HVAC, non-profit social agency, product packaging and retirement communities.
Here are the Customer Appreciation Week winners and their Authorized DocuWare Partners:
- Clackamas Community College – Solutions Yes, LLC
- Packaging Specialties, Inc. – AAA Business Systems, Inc.
- Lohmiller & Company – Toshiba Business Solutions, AZ/CO-80
- The Woodlands Religious Community/Interfaith of the Woodlands – Precision Products, Inc.
- Berwick Retirement Communities – R.W. Matthews Agencies
Each winner received an award plaque and swag gift packages.
Visit DocuWare’s LinkedIn page now to check out the customers’ success stories and video testimonials. Follow all posts using #DocuWareCustomerWeek.
If you have a digital transformation story to tell, you can submit your entry when DocuWare begins the search for 2022 Customer Appreciation Week winners.