We are proud to reach the fifth anniversary of uniFLOW Online, one of the world’s first 100% cloud-based print and scan management platforms. Since launching in 2016, the service has been enriched with a multitude of features to provide today a comprehensive solution for the evolving needs of our customers. Continuous development has made it the preferred cloud print and scan management solution for thousands of customers world wide with already more than 35.000 devices connected.
“We are proud to be able to recognize that uniFLOW Online’s feature set has multiplied but, even more importantly, it is seen as a key element by our customers and the entire industry to help drive digital transformation. uniFLOW Online shows our dedication and passion as an innovative leader in print and scan management, listening with care to our customers requirements and demands.“
Karsten Huster, CEO and founder of NT-ware
Supporting businesses from any size
uniFLOW Online has evolved into an unmatched, sophisticated print and scan management solution. In the beginning it focused on user authentication, secure and mobile printing and accounting for small and medium sized businesses. Today, this versatile and feature-rich platform, hosted on regional Microsoft Azure datacenters, has grown to include a wide range of scanning applications, easy driver deployment and support for various job submission pathways so it can cater to the needs of even the large, worldwide operating enterprise customers.
Click here to read more about how uniFLOW Online helped De Zorggroep, a large healthcare provider in the Netherlands, in their transition to the workplace of the future.
Innovations that matter – setting unmatched standards
Cloud technology is offering previously unthinkable possibilities. Regular releases, several times a year, ensure technology enhancements are immediately available to customers worldwide. Key technology and feature developments have set unmatched markers in the industry:
- Secure and email printing
- Authentication & accounting
- 100% cloud-based infrastructure
- Hierarchical tenant structure
- Scan to myself and Google Drive™
- Guest email printing support
- Multi-vendor support through uniFLOW Release Station
- Built-in setup support for Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE devices
- Device policies
- Enterprise readiness
- Powerful scan processing options
- Scan to various additional cloud services
- Client-free secure printing
- Built-in setup support for Canon imageRUNNER/ i‐SENSYS/ imageCLASS devices
- Print from cloud
- Zero-trust & micro-segmentation
- Cost center selection
- Budget management
- Driver deployment for any vendor
- Batch scanning with automatic filing and indexing
- OCR text-block selection for file name and meta data entry
- uniFLOW Online Print & Scan app
- Support for Apple Mac® computers
- Universal Print by Microsoft® support
- Google Chrome™ extension
- Touchless device operation
- Scan to Microsoft Exchange® Online
Award-winning functionality and product design
Various organizations recognize uniFLOW Online´s abundant features such as secure printing, cost tracking, mobile printing and advanced scanning which help organizations and their employees work efficiently. Its usability, flexible and straightforward design, robust security features and enhanced cloud functionality are seen as unmatched in the public cloud print and scan management arena.
Buyers Laboratory Inc. (BLI) (in 2019, 2020, 2021):
Outstanding Cloud Output Management Solution
‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards:
2020 Silver ‘ASTORS’ Award for Best Access Control & Authentication System
PrintIT 2020 Awards:
Cloud Print Management Solution of the Year
NT-ware’s innovative spirit, paired with an agile development approach, ensure uniFLOW Online is the best-in-class public cloud print and scan management solution. We are looking forward driving future innovation in the years ahead.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com.