Don’t miss this chance to learn how the company’s data-centric business model and non-traditional engagement channels are driving change at UPS and setting new standards in digitally enabled customer experience.
Connect 2022, January 17-21, at the Wynn Las Vegas is THE place for more: more networking with more eProductivity Software and EFI™ experts, peers, and industry professionals—all of whom are vested in helping you build your brilliant future!
Connect 2022 features three days of networking opportunities and educational sessions, including:
- Access to more eProductivity Software and EFI experts, experienced in industry trends and technologies
- More breakout sessions and tools to help you get the most out of your eProductivity Software and EFI products
- More knowledge on how to integrate a streamlined automated workflow to increase your productivity and profits
- More networking with professionals and other print influencers to grow digital print
- More new technology and product advances on eProductivity Software and EFI products and services